Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week 5

Week 5 starts with the design due on our instructional website.
I got that completed- Not surprising that I was not sure exactly what was needed for the design. But I think that I got enough information down to make a run at this website once I start plugging things away into a host for the project.
The Podcast is due tomorrow. I have also completed this- I decided to do a podcast on how to set up an account on Blogger.com. It only seemed fitting after using the same topic for my instructional website. I hope it sounds ok and I can even use it as part of the website! That would be a bonus.
Our class is also working on the wiki this week. Some things are getting posted and people are getting the ball rolling. I really need to spend some time working on this this weekend!
Also whats the deal with moodle and what is expected there?

No comments: