Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 6

While I am happy that we are already on week 6, I also step back and can not believe how fast this has gone as well as the summer feels like its flying by. Then I get out my list and realize all that is left to do in 2 1/2 weeks of this class. Gosh talk about mind blowing.....
Moodle is due next Friday so I really need to start plugging stuff away on that site to make sure I'm on the right track.
I have decided for this project on an Environmental Science Lesson for Middle School Students. A weekly topic discussion on types 5 different types of storms. So I have been busy looking and researching some stuff here as well as making sure I am contributing as much as I have time for the class wiki.

I have decided to download the Microsoft Web Expressions but I have not learned anything about it yet and I'm waiting to see if anyone else in the class has any insight on the program- ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: